Delivering Innovative Engineered Solutions for all Your Cleaning System Requirements
Felton Brushes provides customer engineered wide face brushes and related products and services for surface cleaning, conditioning, and finishing to the metallurgically diverse metals market including steel and copper mills. Felton Brushes offers various related services, equipment and machinery systems incorporating the latest technology. We have onsite engineering services that complement the brush and equipment products provided to the wide faced industry.
Why Choose Us?
- Our brushes incorporate a metal (of your choice) overlapping a high strength retaining wire that locks the fill material securely in place.
- We can customize size, construction, and material with over 200 varieties of filament selection for any cleaning or polishing objective.
- Our brushes have the highest density available in the industry.
- Highest rate of heat dissipation to prolong filament service life.
- We accommodates brush speeds up to 6,000 surface feet per minute and brush diameters from 6-16″ in diameter and a brush length of up to 200″.
- Accommodates mandrel diameters of two and one-half inches or larger and hexagonal, round, or square arbor hole designs.
Felton Brushes Custom Manufacturing
Felton Brushes offers extensive engineering, design as well as manufacturing support services. Our wide face industry customers benefit from our wealth of knowledge and experience in the design and development of brush mandrels, related tooling and components, and operating manufacturing systems.
Felton Brushes Roll Cleaning Assembly
Maryland Brush Company offers a custom block brush made with a UHMW plastic material with your choice of filaments both abrasive and non-abrasive for the cleaning of rolls in ferrous and non-ferrous coating and rolling mills. These brushes are designed to oscillate back and forth over the entire roll face to remove any contaminants.
Applications of Wide Faced Brushes
- Roll Cleaning
- Splash Guarding